.Competitive price and good quality
.5-15 years warranty
Heat pipe solar collectors details
Solar collector working principle:
1. The heat pipe series solar collector are always connected with existing heating supply device.
2. The selective coating on the inner Cover of the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminium fins.
3. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the condenser.
4. The heat then passes through the heat exchanger and the vapour becomes liquid, returning to the base of the heat pipe.
5. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid (anti-freezing liquid or water) via a copper pipe.
6. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by the sun.
Solar collectors specification 1. Manifold (interior): 0.8mm thickness Red copper 2. Manifold (exterior): 2.0mm thickness Aluminum alloy 3. Glass tube dimensions: 58mm x 1.800mm 4. Insulation layer: 45mm thickness glass firber /polyurethane layer 5. Heat preservation: 72-96hrs 6. Hail resistance: 25mm 7. Max pressure: 6 bar 8. Coating of vacuum tube: Ss-c/cu 9. Frame: 2.0mm thickness Aluminum Alloy
Solar collectors applications 1. Hotels, resorts, hospitals and hostels 2. Process industry, boiler feed, laundry and canteens 3. Agricultural sector, hatcheries and dairies 4. Process industry, Boiler feed, Laundry and canteens 5. Agricultural sector, hatcheries, and dairies 6. Swimming pool heating 7. In-process heating 8. Health clubs (Steam / Sauna)
Technical Data of heat pipe solar collectors
Heat pipe solar collectors
Numbers of tube(pcs)
Absorber area approx.(m2)
G3/4" male thread
Maximum operation pressure(Bar)
Heat transfer fluid
Anti-freeze Fluid (Water-Glycol)
Start-up Temperature of heat pipe
Heat pipe solar collectors material specification
Heat pipe material
0.6mm thickness TU1 copper
Heat pipe size
Top: Ø14* 1mm; Body: Ø8* 0.6mm
Solar vaccum glass tube
Coating of absorber on glass tube
fins around heat pipe
single long Aluminum(1.68m)
Manifold pipe material
TP2 copper (Ø35x0.8mm)
Manifold casing material
Insulation material in manifold casing
Thickness of insulation(mm)
Density of insulation (kg/m3)
Aluminum alloy frame (2.0mm)
Recommended flow rate
Heat pipe technical data
Heat conduction coefficient
Axial heat transition auantity
Heat conduction speed
Axial temperature difference
Working temperature range
Resistance to high temperature
No deformation in 48hours under 250C high temp condition