Evacuated Tube Solar Collector Details
Evacuated Tube Solar Collector working principle
1. The heat pipe series pressurized solar collector are always connected with existing heating supply device.
2. The selective coating on the inner Cover of the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminum fins.
3. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the condenser.
4. The heat then passes through the heat exchanger and the vapour becomes liquid, returning to the base of the heat pipe.
5. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid (anti-freezing liquid or water) via a copper pipe.
6. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by the sun.
Evacuated Tube Solar Collector specification
1. Manifold (interior): 0.8mm thickness Red copper 2. Manifold (exterior): 2. Mm thickness Aluminum alloy 3. Glass tube dimensions: 58mm x 1.800mm / 47mm x 1.500mm 4. Insulation layer: 45mm thickness glass fiber/polyurethane layer 5. Heat preservation: 72-96hrs 6. Hail resistance: 25mm 7. Max pressure: 6 bar 8. Coating of vacuum tube: Ss-c/cu 9. Frame: 2.0mm thickness Aluminum Alloy Evacuated Tube Solar Collector applications1. Hotels, resorts, hospitals and hostels 2. Process industry, boiler feed, laundry and canteens 3. Agricultural sector, hatcheries and dairies 4. Process industry, Boiler feed, Laundry and canteens 5. Agricultural sector, hatcheries, and dairies 6. Swimming pool heating 7. In-process heating 8. Health clubs (Steam / Sauna)
Fadi Solar business terms and conditions:
1.Warranty: 10years for complete solar wate heater
Sample order: 7-10days
1-2 *40HQ: in 15days
2-5 *40HQ: in 20day
3.Payment term: T/T,L/C,ESCROW,Paypal,E-credit line,Wstern union
4. Installation training and guidance for free(we have a very professional and experienced interational installation team)