SPECIFICATIONS OF THE FADI PREMIUM SOLAR COLLECTOR
The FADI premium collector is a thermal solar collector that uses twin glass evacuated tubes as the solar absorber. Copper heat pipes are used to transfer the heat from within the evacuated tube to a heat transfer manifold, with metal fins positioned within the evacuated tube to aid heat transfer and hold the heat pipes firmly in place.
The heat transfer manifold consists of a copper header pipe through which heat transfer liquid (water or water-glycol mix) is circulated. The header is designed with dry contact ports into which the heat pipes plug, allowing efficient heat transfer. There is no water inside the evacuated tubes and no direct contact between the heat pipes and the heat transfer liquid, as such the system is suitable for mains pressure.
The manifold and tubes are attached to a 3.0mm thickness aluminum alloy mounting frame, which can be mounted directly on a roof of suitable pitch. Frame kits are also available which allow mounting on flat roofs, walls or low-pitched roofs. By using commercially available frame kits, pole mounting is also possible.
The FADI solar collector has been designed to be suitable for a wide range of system configurations including open loop, closed loop, drain back and even thermal siphon when coupled with a suitable tank. Collectors may be installed in banks of up to 10 collectors in series (300 tubes maximum) and unlimited parallel- connected bank.
Evacuated Tube Solar Collector working principle:
1. The heat pipe series pressurized solar collector are always connected with existing heating supply device.
2. The selective coating on the inner Cover of the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminum fins.
3. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the condenser.
4. The heat then passes through the heat exchanger and the vapour becomes liquid, returning to the base of the heat pipe.
5. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid (anti-freezing liquid or water) via a copper pipe.
6. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by the sun.
Evacuated Tube Solar Collector specification:
1. Manifold (interior): 1.0mm thickness Red copper 2. Manifold (exterior): 2. Mm thickness Aluminum alloy 3. Glass tube dimensions: 58mm x 1.800mm 4. Insulation layer: 50mm thickness glass fiber/polyurethane layer 5. Heat preservation: 72-96hrs 6. Hail resistance: 25mm 7. Max pressure: 12 bar 8. Coating of vacuum tube: Ss-c/cu 9. Frame: 3.0mm thickness Aluminum Alloy
Evacuated Tube Solar Collector applications:
1. Hotels, resorts, hospitals and hostels 2. Process industry, boiler feed, laundry and canteens 3. Agricultural sector, hatcheries and dairies 4. Process industry, Boiler feed, Laundry and canteens 5. Agricultural sector, hatcheries, and dairies 6. Swimming pool heating 7. In-process heating 8. Health clubs (Steam / Sauna)
Fadi Solar business terms and conditions:
1.Warranty: 10years for complete solar wate heater
Sample order: 7-10days
1-2 *40HQ: in 15days
2-5 *40HQ: in 20day
3.Payment term: T/T,L/C,ESCROW,Paypal,E-credit line,Wstern union
4. Installation training and guidance for free(we have a very professional and experienced interational installation team)